By the terms and conditions of this agreement as a registered member, you must agree not to:
- Use this website for unlawful purposes in any manner or way
- Misrepresent one's self or impersonate another, for the purpose of registering in Gilliclothing.com
- Attempt to unlawfully access any account, images, or other content that is being granted to you by accessing this site
- Disclose your password to, share your password with, any third parties. You may not use your password for any unauthorized purpose
General Payment Terms. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding payment
- Shipping Charges. We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. Please note that international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. You must also pay all tariff, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
- Shipping Restrictions. Due to restrictions from our financial partners or restrictions by law, GILLI does not ship to the following locations: Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan/South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Delivery. GILLI will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but GILLI will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. GILLI reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at GILLI’s discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. GILLI will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond GILLI’s reasonable control.
- Authorization. You authorize GILLI to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, GILLI may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you to ensure that the delays are minimal.
All orders will ship out via UPS only. All orders will be shipped via UPS Ground unless specified otherwise. Shipping charges are to be determined, and we calculate your shipping charges only after the package is sealed and weighed. Please note that 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air service are costlier, thus GILLI cannot be held responsible if shipping charges are higher than what the buyer anticipated. If unsure about a particular shipping method, please confirm with a GILLI sales representative and we will gladly assist you. All shipments must be made to a valid address, as we do not ship to PO Boxes. Most orders are shipped out within 48 business hours of when the order is placed. If credit card is declined, the order will be shipped once payment is released. If payment is not released within a timely manner, we may at our discretion cancel the order. We ship from Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. All orders placed after 10:00am PST on Fridays, will ship out on Monday or the following business day if Monday is a holiday. There may be more restrictions on shipping dates during the end of the year around the holidays.
Backordered styles will ship as they arrive without contact from us unless you request otherwise in the Special Comments field on the order. Shipping will be charged on all backorder shipments.
If you are not pleased with your purchase or found any damages, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days upon receiving the package so we can provide you with further instructions. Please make sure to include: 1) Company name 2) Order number/Invoice number 3) Image of all damages 4) Brief description of why you are returning 5) Best contact information. Merchandise must be in new, unworn and unaltered condition. All returns must have an approved RA form attached. We will issue an RA and shipping label for defective items, however, in the case that you are not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, we will issue an RA but you will be responsible to send the merchandise back to our warehouse. Upon receiving the merchandise, our quality control department will inspect the garments and once the claim is approved, we will issue a credit memo under your account within 3-7 business days. Shipping charges on expedited orders are not refundable.
Please contact us with any questions.
Returns Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Address: 2939 Bandini Blvd, Vernon CA 90058
LE LIS prides itself in quality garments. However, there may be circumstances out of our control in which merchandise may be damaged during transit. It will be the buyers' responsibility to inspect all goods before selling it. Buyers will have 3 business days to notify one of our representatives regarding any damages. Please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your package if there are any shortages. You are responsible for making claims in a timely manner. If there are any shortages, please call us and a sales representative will assist you. Depending on the situation, we may be able to send you a replacement or we can issue a store credit. We may not be able to assist you if your claim is not made within a timely manner.
We do our best to keep all of the data in the product listing 100% accurate; there is, however, possibility of discrepancies in style numbers, colors, descriptions, pricing, and availability. We cannot guarantee that the colors that you see on the screen will be the same as the actual goods that you may receive. We do our best to represent our goods as accurately as possible, however depending on the settings of your computer monitor, colors may appear differently than they actually are. We reserve the right to make changes to style numbers, colors, and pricing.
All cancellations must be made in writing via email or fax. If order is placed before 12:00pm PST, we must receive the cancellation notice on the same day by 12:00pm PST. If an order is placed after 12:00pm PST, we must receive the cancellation notice by 12:00pm PST on the following business day. If we receive the cancellation notice after the goods have been shipped, buyer may return the package to GILLI. However, if buyer does not submit cancellation notice before the designated cancellation time, GILLI cannot refund buyer the shipping charges.
Buyer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless GILLI, its officers, directors, owners, partners, agents and employees from any and all suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and paralegal fees) that we may sustain or incur, arising from or out of a respective:
- Buyer's failure to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- Buyer's breach of any of its obligations set forth in these terms;
- Buyer's use of Gilliclothing.com